GET VIP ACCESS TO OWNER-OCCUPIER, LUXURY PROPERTY DEVELOPMENTS DESIGNED FOR DOWNSIZERS BEFORE THEIR PUBLIC LAUNCH.
LUXURY DOWNSIZERS COMING SOON . . .
WHAT IS A VIP PREVIEW?
Did you know, the best lots in a new development always sell first before their public launch?
It happens because property developers conduct ‘VIP Previews’ sometimes months before the public launch of their new development.
VIP Previews gives buyers preferential treatment and the opportunity to place a ‘HOLD’ on their preferred property before it goes to market.
Up until now, VIP preview opportunities have largely been offered exclusively to the developer’s own VIP contact list.
Luxury Downsizers is the first Brisbane based VIP, invite only, Preview Service for buyers specifically looking to downsize into a penthouse, apartment, townhouse or small lot home.
YOU’RE A LUXURY DOWNSIZER IF . . .
- Your children have flown the coop and you know deep down, it’s time to make a move from your family home
- There’s things about your home that you love, and there’s things about your home that you’re over. In your next home, it’s only going to be about what you love
- You’re tired of ongoing home maintenance, like mowing the lawn on the weekend, and you want to be close to everything, because this is your time for fun. You want your next place to feel like you’re holidaying at home
- Your friends have made the move from their big house and downsized. You can see that they’re enjoying their new-found freedom. You’re thinking, “I want what they’re having!”
3 REASONS TO REGISTER WITH H & H LUXURY DOWNSIZERS
- Get access to luxury owner-occupier projects before they go on the market: We work with a select group of boutique property developers who’ve been handpicked for their proven track record, high quality design and workmanship and who develop boutique, owner-occupier apartments, townhouses and small lot homes within Brisbane’s best suburbs. Through this network of developers, we’re able to source and acquire new owner-occupier projects ideal for luxury downsizers like you, before their public launch. This immediately gives you an opportunity to preview new projects before they go onto the market – it means you get to jump the queue so you can choose from the best lots within a project before the public launch.
- Get expert tips and advice on buying off the plan: We have over 50 years of combined experience in assisting buyers who are purchasing their ideal home off the plan. Because we specialise in owner-occupier property specifically for luxury downsizers like you, we can help you choose the best lot within a project that’ll fit you perfectly. We can also help you avoid the many mistakes buyers make when buying off-the-plan.
- Save time, save money: An experienced off-the-plan specialist agent can help you find the right property very quickly – and then help you buy at pre-public-launch prices before the usual, scheduled price increase that often occurs at the time of the public launch of a new project. This is a FREE service, no catches, we get paid by the developer.
WHO’S BEHIND H & H LUXURY DOWNSIZERS . . .
PRINCIPAL | OWNER OCCUPIER SPECIALIST | 20+ YEARS SELLING OFF THE PLAN
With the simple but unique vision to embrace a philosophy of ‘perfect service’, Peter Hutton challenges the ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach by sharing his unmatched, off-the-plan luxury downsizer property knowledge and taking as much time as needed to help his buyers make an informed decision.
Peter’s impressive resume also includes: Director of Marketing and Sales of an Award Winning residential property developer who specialised in luxury owner occupier houses, townhouses and apartments designed for the luxury downsizer. Peter has sold over 1,000 luxury properties since he entered real estate in Ascot in 1994. Peter has also been recognised in the International Property Awards as, “Australia’s Best Estate Agent”.
DOWNSIZING INTERIOR DESIGN| OWNER OCCUPIER SPECIALIST | 15+ YEARS ASSISTING DOWNSIZERSKaren has been assisting luxury downsizers in one way or another for over 15 years. It may have been helping her clients get clear on the right colour scheme to choose. It may have been helping them choose the best floor plan to suit their time of life. Or it may have been helping them choose what furniture to bring and what to replace. Whatever help Karen lent her clients, it made their downsizing journey easier and stress free.